Do you have a unit similar to 115 N Lee St #Bh501 in the City of Alexandria lingering on the market?
Did you know that in Torpedo Factory:
- the average number of days on the market is 45.
- the most expensive dwelling on the market is 120 N Union St N.
- the least expensive home on the market is 125 N Lee St #Dh-301.
- 115 N Lee St #Bh501 is currently listed for $745,000.
If you have yet to find a buyer, it's important to take a step back and assess exactly why your dwelling isn't selling. A few questions to ask your agent include:
- Is your property listed on your local multiple listing service?
- Has every inquiry turned into a showing appointment? If not, why?
- How does your listing look compared with the homes priced similarly?
Recently Sold At Torpedo Factory
Here are several reasons residences in 22314 will sometimes have little activity:
- Odor — Most residences have an odor that the owner doesn't even know aware of.
- Photos — If your listing has yet to sell, you may want to revisit the photos you’re using to present it on the MLS.
- Neighbors — Are your neighbors making it difficult to sell?
- Parking — A difficult driveway or a unit without good parking can be slow to sell.
These are problems we’ve seen before and challenges we know how to overcome. When the time comes to list your property in Torpedo Factory, it's advisable to contemplate what places have sold at Torpedo Factory in Alexandria, Virginia. That can give a homeowner a starting point for determining your $745,000 home's value. Contact Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your unit's value. Nesbitt Realty can also prepare a marketing plan to showcase to you how we plan to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.