I'd like to introduce you to Nesbitt Realty. Nesbitt Realty is a trusted Realtor that works hard every day in and around in , Virginia. is a compelling -bedroom in , but it's not for every buyer.
My objective with this post is to help you settle your priorities, so that you can move forward in your real estate search in . As a buyer, you have a lot of decisions to make about what's important to you.
I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- How important is it that you stay in ? Have you considered neighboring areas?
- Do you need a handicap accessible condominium? Do you like steps?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at is .
- Homes around were built around . Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condominium?
- Do you like homes? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
How Old Are Similarly-Priced Condominiums For Sale In ?
Ownership Condominium•priced between $-25,000 to $25,000
|Mid 20th Century (1938 – 1982)||1 Active|
|Millennial (1998 – 2002)||1 Active|
|21st Century (2003 – 2009)||1 Active|
As with any home purchase, location, size and price are important. With a condominium you’ll also want to understand the ownership scheme. This type of information is found in the “condo docs” or condominium documents. Most states, and the Commonwealth of Virginia, require condo doc disclosure before any purchase contract is finalized. The condo docs will contain detailed information on the ownership and property rights of the condo and its owners. The rules of the homeowners association are generally explained in the condo docs in plain English and not in legal jargon. It’s important to read the condo documents to understand the annual maintenance and upkeep fees, as well as to obtain a full understanding of exactly how much control the association have over the regulation of the property.