Nesbitt Realty assists purchasers find properties in 22314 in Alexandria.
The subject home is a 2 bedroom other at Duke Condominium in Alexandria, Virginia.
- The median age of penthouses in Duke Condominium is 10 years of age.
- The subject property has been asking 1 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 1
- Listings in this area were built around 2010.
- 320 S West St #406 is located at Duke Condominium in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The neighborhood is served by , and .
- The places in this section are masonry others with an average of 1,362 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the residence. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Here’s what the listing agent is saying:
As you walk through the hallways of the Duke Condominium, you and your guests will feel like you have arrived at a five-star hotel. The motivated, original owner is offering up this southern facing, renovated condo which has never been rented. … [Read more]
Where can I find similar properties?
|Alexandria House||1 Active|
|Hunting Creek Homes||1 Active|
|The Duke At Old Town||1 Active|
|None Available||1 Active|
|Duke Condominium||1 Active|
Nesbitt Realty's Recommendations For Home Purchasers With A Budget Around $739,888
Do you need a the City of Alexandria Realtor? If so, find a bona fide specialist like Nesbitt Realty who specializes in homes in 22314 in Alexandria.