Nesbitt Realty is a local agent and works hard everyday in and around condominiums in the City of Alexandria. 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105 is a unique and interesting 2-bedroom 2-baths abode in 22314 in Alexandria, but it's not for every buyer.
Let's hesitate to learn your desires so that you can realistically resolve if
buying a late 20th-century condo in 22314 is for you. There are so many questions to ask yourself. A few of your options include:
- How many baths do you need? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 2151 Jamieson Ave #1105 has 0 half baths.
- How much can you afford? Does your budget have any room to move up or down?
- Do you want upgraded features? Do you like SS appliances, granite counters, dual pane windows? Do you want a “green” home? Do you prefer a handyman special?
- What style of condo do you prefer? If you like modest units, you'll love the area around Carlyle Towers Condominium.
- Do you like masonry condominiums? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding?
I'd love to chat about your condominium priorities. My expectation is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
We’d love the opportunity to show you about why our clients rave about our service.
How Big Are Similarly-Priced Condos On The Market In Alexandria?
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||3 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||3 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||3 Active|