I assist purchasers discover 19th-Century homes in 22314 in the City of Alexandria.
You might find your perfect home at 1210 Prince St Alexandria VA.
- The end unit townhouses in this place are masonry colonials with an average of 1,755 sqft of living space.
- 1210 Prince St is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $6,427 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 4 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 140
- The median age of places in Old Town Alexandria is 152 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home shopper at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the end unit townhouse. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
Colonial charm combined with modern functionality and abundant upgrades make this all-brick historic Old Town standout a great buy. With $65,000 worth of upgrades in recent years, the home is move-in ready. Improvements include new oak flooring … [Read more]
More recommendations at King Street Metro
Do you need a home with Metro Access?
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Home Buyers With A Budget Around $1,039,900
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.