- The end unit townhouses in this place are masonry colonials with an average of 1,755 sqft of living space.
- 1210 Prince St is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you close to $6,427 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed 4 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 140
- The median age of places in Old Town Alexandria is 152 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and T.C. Williams High School.
More recommendations at King Street Metro
Colonial charm combined with modern functionality and abundant upgrades make this all-brick historic Old Town standout a great buy. With $65,000 worth of upgrades in recent years, the home is move-in ready. Improvements include new oak flooring … [Read more]
Do you need a home with Metro Access?Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Suggestions For Home Buyers With A Budget Around $1,039,900
See more in Metro King St
We love helping our clients achieve their real estate goals.