Here's a selection of Noteworthy homes prepared by me specifically for home purchasers searching for early 20th-century 1-bedroom units in Alexandria, Virginia at Station Place.
This slate of places starts with a 640 sqft. home with 1 full baths and 0 half baths.
- The subject property has been listed 1 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 1
- The median age of units in Station Place is 84 years of age.
- Listings in this community were built around 1937.
- If you use me as your home shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $1,716 at closing.
- The residences in this section are masonry colonials with an average of 640 sqft of living space.
Our buyer rebate is paid to the home buyer at closing. If your lender allows it, that money can be used toward your down-payment or can reduce the price of the unit. Of course, certain limitations and exclusions apply and these will be disclosed in your representation agreement or when you contact us. [Learn More About Our Rebates To Buyers]
More suggestions at King Street Metro
Live Near The Metro
Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Recommendations For Home Purchasers With A Budget Around $399,900
Thanks for the opportunity to serve your real estate needs. Your business is appreciated.