Julie is a local Realtor and works hard everyday in and around condos in 22314. I'd like to say that this condominium in Alexandria, Virginia is a great purchase for $820,000 but I can't. That's because when one calculates the value of a home the single biggest variable is the buyer. If it's not the right home for my buyer client, it's not the right home.
Let's pause to learn your needs so that you can realistically think about whether
purchasing a 2-bedroom Contemporary-style condominium in 22314 in Alexandria is for you. As a buyer, you have a lot of choices to make about what's important to you. When you're making your list of priorities, have you thought about:
- Homes around 2121 Jamieson Ave #1509 were built around 1997. How old is too old? How new is too new?
- What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air.
- Is the cooling system important to you? Did you know that this enclave's most common cool systems are central a/c?
- Is a view important to you? Do you want a waterview or waterfront condo?
- Do you want the most expensive condo in the area, like 2121 Jamieson Ave #1205 and 1204 or do you prefer the least expensive condo like 2151 Jamieson #411.
This is just the start of an important thought-process that leads to you finding the best condominium for you. My dream is to provide excellence in real estate and find the right home for you.
We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.
Thanks. We genuinely appreciate the opportunity to serve you.