I'm a local real estate professional specializing condos in 22314.
309 Holland Ln #213 is appears to be a smart purchase for many reasons. But I'm not recommending you buy this condominium, or any particular condominium in 22314 or The Royalton. At least, not until I know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right home for you.
My desire in this blog post is to help you work out your concerns, so that you can move forward in your real estate search. Of the top of your head, what's most important to you? I'd love to talk through your options. A few of the issues to sort through:
- Do you prefer hardwood floors? Do you prefer carpet or ceramic? Maybe floors aren't a big concern for you.
- Maybe you should rent? Do you like to live in a section with a lot rentals? Do you prefer to live in a neighborhood with few rentals? Currently for rent at The Royalton
- Homes around 309 Holland Ln #213 were built around 2006. Do you prefer an older established neighborhood or a newly built condo?
- Does the hot-water heater matter to you? Do you prefer gas or electric? The most common hot-water heater at The Royalton is natural gas.
- Do you need to think about resale value? Do you know what condominiums have sold for in The Royalton? Here's what has Recently sold at The Royalton.
Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate
Northern Virginia is a part of the National Capital Region it is home to some of the most educated, affluent and particular buyers in the nation. Everyday we help people relocate in and out of Northern Virginia as well as help locals advance their real estate goals. If you’re shopping for a home in Northern Virginia, you will find our Buyer’s Guide to Northern Virginia Real Estate is a great resource for understanding the area and for seeking out the perfect real estate match for your tastes and budget.
If you need any help with a specific search please don’t hesitate to call us at (703)765-0300.