Are you shopping for a property manager for your rental in Alexandria?
If you’ve never used a property manager before, you’ll probably want to learn as much as possible about the process and what exactly property managers do. In the broadest sense, here’s what all property managers do (or promise to do):
- Collect the rents. Put the rents into an escrow account. Disburse funds to pay bills, income to the landlord and fees to the property management company.
- Keep a record of all money and receipts and furnish that record on a regular basis to the landlord.
- Deal with HOA/COA.
- Manage tenant relations including maintenance requests, late fee notices. Deal with a laundry list of tenant problems: unauthorized guests, unauthorized pets, parking issues, tenant cleanliness, noise violations, neighbor complaints, etc. If necessary we manage the process of prosecuting actions to evict Tenants.
- Ensure compliance with state laws, local ordinances, licensing requirements, association rules, Fair Housing laws, insurance requirements, IRS requirements.
- Manage and dispatch handymen as needed.
- Inspect the property at the time of move-in at the time of move-out and from time-to-time during tenancy.
Money in general does not flow from the landlord to the property manager. Money flows from the tenant to the property manager to the landlord. Fees and commissions are withheld from collected rents.
Our standard agreement is a one year term, but either party can terminate the arrangement with 30 days notice.
The next step is to learn a little more about what differentiates us from other property managers.
Our family-run tiny brokerage does not manage the Carlyle Towers Condominium association. (We are not the association nor are we association management.) Rather, our family-business manages condos that have become rental units.
What's for rent in 22314?
|Affordable (1001 to $1,500)||14 Active|
|Entry-Level (1501 to $2,000)||37 Active|
|Nice (2001 to $2,800)||29 Active|
|Premium (2801 to $3,200)||15 Active|
|Luxury (3201 to $4,000)||7 Active|
|Super Luxury ($4,001 and up)||9 Active|
Contact us for an accurate assessment of your property’s value at Carlyle Towers Condominium. Currently for rent at Carlyle Towers Condominium If you need a renter at Carlyle Towers Condominium, Nesbitt Realty can help you find the best possible tenants as quickly as possible.
Rentals in Carlyle Towers Condominium
Recent Sales at Carlyle Towers Condominium
Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.