- The subject property has been listed for sale 3 days, but the average days on the market in this section is 18
- 30 Mount Vernon Ave is selling for $710,000.
- The community is served by Kent Gardens, and Maury Elementary Schools, and McLean, and T.C. Williams High Schools.
- 30 Mount Vernon Ave is located at Rosemont in the 22301 ZIP code.
- Listings in this neighborhood were built around 1950.
- The median age of properties in Rosemont is 71 years of age.
More inputs at King Street Metro
Open house Sat-Sun July 10-11th from 2-4. Welcome to beautiful Historic Rosemont. This authentically charming 3-level colonial townhome is perfectly located and stunningly updated. Front door opens to a bright & sunny south facing living room ... [Read more]
Do you need a home with Metro Access?Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's Recommendations For Purchasers With A Budget Around $710,000
Welcome to Princess Street in the heart of Old Town Alexandria, just 3 blocks from King Street. Completely remodeled between 2019 and 2021, this home pairs historic charm and modern conveniences. Welcoming exterior with new bright yellow front ... [Read more]
LOCATION! Don't miss this amazing garden condo in perfect location - steps to both Old Town and Del Ray! Rarely available top floor ( only 1 and 1/2 floors up) spacious condo that is ideally located near King Street, King Street Metro, ... [Read more]
Picture perfect and move-in ready, this Rosemont charmer is less than 1 mile to the King Street Metro and centrally located between the amenities of Old Town and Del Ray. Light and bright with windows on three sides, this end-unit townhome has ... [Read more]
Some place of residence shoppers think they need to see every townhouse on the market . . . even those they can afford, just so they feel like they understand real estate in Alexandria. Ask me to give you a list of open houses to visit. In addition, you can spend time in a consultation with Nesbitt Realty to learn more about real estate in The City of Alexandria.