- The median age of places in Parker Gray Historic District is 151 years of age.
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $11,118 at closing.
- 830 Oronoco St is located at Parker Gray Historic District in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been on the market 5 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 5
- The places in this neighborhood are wood siding colonials with an average of 2,324 sqft of living space.
More suggestions at King Street Metro
This 1800's Old Town treasure has been meticulously restored to perfection while seamlessly blending historical charm with today's modern conveniences. Upon entering you'l be amazed by the grand room sizes, high ceilings, warm hardwood ... [Read more]
Every Home Available Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
My Curated List
Do you love 22314 or just Parker Gray Historic District if so, I can find you comparable properties to measure comparables against. We appreciate every opportunity and love the fact that you picked us.