- The median age of end unit townhouses in Historic Old Town is 179 years of age.
- The subject property has been selling 3 days, but the average days on the market in this area is 3
- If you use me as your shopper agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $10,661 at closing.
- 523 Duke St is located at Historic Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
- 523 Duke St is for sale for $1,725,000.
- The neighborhood is served by , and .
More tips at King Street Metro
Welcome to Old Town Alexandria’s 523 Duke Street, a truly special home with wide-open spaces flooded by natural sunlight. Originally two historic houses they were splendidly combined many years past making for oversized rooms, a rare find in ... [Read more]
Every Home Available Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Nesbitt Realty's Curated List For Buyers Doling out About $1,725,000
Dig into the details! Ask me to tell you about the roof, the sewer, the foundation. I can recommend a licensed home inspector who will give you the answers to important questions like these . . . and questions you haven't even thought of yet.