Noteworthy 2-bedroom Place |-| Alexandria VA 22314Many home hunters are prepared to make attention to details on just about everything . . . except prequalified spending limit. You can buy 334 South West St Alexandria VA 22314 for close to $700,000. This home has 1,471 sqft of above grade living area. 334 South West St, Alexandria VA recently came to the real estate market and is listed for sale for $699,900. For this reason, you may want to contemplate this dwelling (depending upon your budget).
Welcome home! Up for sale is this spacious two-level 2 bedroom / 2.5 bath condo that lives and feels like a town home in the heart of Old Town! Completely renovated back in 2016 and several recent updates including new paint throughout, newly ... [Read more]$699,900 |-| 2 BR |-| 2 BA |-| 1 HB |-| Alexandria VA
How Much Home Can You Get In 22314 For Around $699,900?Are you wondering how much living area you can purchase for the same price as 334 South West St? The table below shows the sizes of other mid-sized condos now selling in 22314. All of these condos cost about as much as 334 South West St.
|Small (701 to 1,100 sqft)||4 Active|
|Modest (1101 to 1,500 sqft)||1 Active|
|Mid-Sized (1501 to 2,000 sqft)||1 Active|
Alexandria Home Buying Tips
Julie's suggestions of the day for buyers looking at 334 South West St in AlexandriaJulie Nesbitt is a fantastic agent and second to none in 22314 in the City of Alexandria. This residence is asking $699,900. Julie Nesbitt can give you matters about 334 South West St but most of the colonial homes in Old Town Alexandria were built in 1920. Most of the homes in the City of Alexandria were built in 1974. Home Buyers in this area have a tremendous (almost overwhelming) amount of information at their fingertips. This includes data on comparable sales, school district reports, walkability, and more. But, don't underestimate the kind of advice you'd get from an agent---the Realtor that works directly with you. In fact, Julie Nesbitt has up-to-the-minute real-world knowledge of market trends. Thus, she can also identify unseen circumstances that affect a residence's price. For example, anything from a cracked foundation or a dead boiler to whether there's been a recent school redistricting or a zoning change in the area can greatly affect the value of a home.
Additional Listings About The Same PriceJulie Nesbitt can advise you, if you would like to visit 334 South West St or any of the condos below. On the other hand, if needed, Julie can provide details and more information.
- $655,500: 1600 N Oak St #1733, Arlington, VA 22209 | Belvedere Condominium | Comparables |
- $699,990: 2391 Stella Place, Alexandria, VA 22303 | Huntington Crossing | Comparables |
- $700,000: 1220 N Fillmore St #911, Arlington, VA 22201 | Residences At Station Square | Comparables |
- $676,490: 9500 Sprague Ave #60404, Fairfax, VA 22031 | The Atrium At Metrowest | Comparables |
- $749,000: 1650 Silver Hill Dr #1703, McLean, VA 22102 | The Boro | Comparables |
- $686,490: 9500 Saintsbury Dr #10604, Fairfax, VA 22031 | The Atrium At Metrowest | Comparables |
- $699,000: 7037 Haycock Rd #907, Falls Church, VA 22043 | Gates of Westfalls | Comparables |
- $739,900: 1200 Crystal Dr #312, Arlington, VA 22202 | Arlington | Comparables |
- $650,000: 1250 S Washington St S #122, Alexandria, VA 22314 | Porto Vecchio | Comparables |