$425,000 |-| Alexandria Virginia 22314It’s a good idea to learn all you can about real estate in the area near and inside the Beltway when you’re mulling over the idea of purchasing a new condo such as 520 John Carlyle St #204.
Real Estate Factors About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 46 years. 520 John Carlyle St #204 is 14 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $411 . Above all, 520 John Carlyle St #204 is $582 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 52 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,525 sqft. In contrast, 520 John Carlyle St #204 has 730 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Urban and hip living steps from King St. metro. Light filled condo with unique exposed ducts, track lighting and 10+ ft ceilings. Situated in the vibrant Carlyle District close to everything: Whole Foods (+ Wegman's in early 2022), USPTO , ... [Read more]How Much Is A $425,000 1-bedroom contemporary-style Place In 22314?
Subdivisions In the City of Alexandria With Homes About This SizeAll the sections in this table have properties available which are close to the same living area as 520 John Carlyle St #204. Why identify communities like this? Because, by comparing a few neighborhoods, a home shopper can understand what is in truth available in the City of Alexandria.
|Pointe At Park Center||3 Active|
|Saxony Square||2 Active|
|The Fountains||2 Active|
|Auburn Village||2 Active|
|Canterbury Square||2 Active|
|Carlyle Square||1 Active|
|Bolling Brook||1 Active|
|Fairlington Village||1 Active|
|Palazzo At Park Center||1 Active|
|Torpedo Factory||1 Active|
|Harbor Terrace||1 Active|
|Del Ray||1 Active|
|Edsall Bluff||1 Active|
|Eos Twenty-One||1 Active|
|West End||1 Active|