- If you use me as your property seeker agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you circa $5,586 at closing.
- 320 N Henry St is located at Old Town Alexandria in the 22314 ZIP code.
- 320 N Henry St is available for $897,300.
- The median age of properties in Old Town Alexandria is 73 years of age.
- The place is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and Alexandria City, and T.C. Williams High Schools.
- The residences in this neighborhood are masonry colonials with an average of 1,584 sqft of living space.
More recommendations at King Street Metro
Welcome to Historic Old Town where renovation and modern convenience meets timeless style. This exceptional 1920 detached townhouse is beautifully updated with a sun drenched exposure and secluded backyard. Completely renovated in 2015 it ... [Read more]
Every Home Available Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
No active listings match your search.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
We love what we do. Are you pre-approved? I can give you a list of lenders in Alexandria who can help you achieve your real estate objectives.