- The properties in this section are masonry contemporarys with an average of 1,295 sqft of living space.
- The subject property has been available 2 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 2
- The neighborhood is served by , and .
- The median age of condos in Cromley Lofts is 15 years of age.
- If you use me as your buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you approximately $3,688 at closing.
More ideas at King Street Metro
Modern and sophisticated loft style condo in rarely available Cromley Lofts. Virginia's first LEED certified building, Cromley Lofts is a boutique collection of condos in a historic building which was completely renovated in 2007 by developer ... [Read more]
Every Home Available Near The MetroNesbitt Realty can help you find a home close to the Metro. Contact me today, or use our site to find properties close to Metro stations. Our site has every available home and is updated every 8 minutes.
Nesbitt Realty's List For Home Purchasers expending About $645,000
See more in Metro King St
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents. Contact us at (703)765-0300 to speak to a real estate agent that cares about your needs.