Enchanting 3-bedroom Colonial-style Home :: Alexandria VA 22314We really like the dream home opportunities in 22314 in the City of Alexandria especially at 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002. Here's some basic basic datas.
The 22314 Area Aspects
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 139 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,698 sqft. On the other hand, 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 has 1,740 sqft of living area.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $391 . However, 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 is $491 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?
- 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is the least expensive home in the 22314 area. 1804 W Abingdon Dr #102 is listed for $1,700. Nevertheless, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the 22314 area. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 23 years. 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 is 21 years old.
Townhouse in the sky! Absolutely unique and rarely available, 2 levels, 3 bedrooms, and 3.5 bathrooms duplex, on the 19th floor in the prestigious Carlyle Towers. This spacious light-filled unit has just been painted with a brand-new plush ... [Read more]$855,000 :: 3 BR :: 3 BA :: 1 HB :: Alexandria Virginia
About The Same Size As 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 In the City of Alexandria?All the homes in this table are about the same living area as 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002. Why compare properties of a similar size to 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002 in the City of Alexandria? Further, by comparing similarly-sized condos, a buyer can better understand the asking price and the real estate market in the City of Alexandria and Northern VA. During your search for a new home, responsiveness and dedication are Nesbitt Realty's top priorities.
Neighborhoods In Alexandria With Selections Around $855,000All the communities in this table have places selling which are circa the same price as 2181 Jamieson Ave #1902-2002. Why identify neighborhoods like this? Because, by comparing some communities, a property seeker can better understand what is truly available in Alexandria.
|North Hill||2 Active|
|Gunnell Estates||1 Active|
|Shirley Park||1 Active|
|Crest of Alexandria||1 Active|
|Madison Hill||1 Active|
|Collingwood Springs||1 Active|
|Potomac Yard||1 Active|
|Seminary Valley||1 Active|
|Northampton At Kingstowne||1 Active|
|Carlyle Towers||1 Active|