- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $6,335 at closing.
- Properties in this neighborhood were built around 2021.
- The subject property has been selling 74 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 270
- The median age of homes in Old Town Alexandria is 1 years of age.
- The neighborhood is served by Lyles-Crouch Elementary School, and Alexandria City, and T.C. Williams High Schools.
More recommendations at King Street Metro Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Welcome to The View on Washington! History meets modern elegance in these new luxury condos in Old Town Alexandria. This 10-unit boutique building provides generously sized 2 and 3 bedroom floor plans. All finishes have been hand-selected by a ... [Read more]
Our family business lives, works and plays here and we appreciate the opportunity to help you achieve your real estate goals.