- The median age of properties in Rosemont is 72 years of age.
- The community is served by Kent Gardens, and Maury Elementary Schools, and Alexandria City, McLean, and T.C. Williams High Schools.
- The places in this neighborhood are hardiplank type colonials with an average of 2,357 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your buyer client agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you roughly $5,204 at closing.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 2 days, but the average days on the market in this neighborhood is 74
- 107 Commonwealth Ave is located at Rosemont in the 22301 ZIP code.
More ideas at King Street Metro
*** Please schedule all showings online. *** Move right into this lovely end townhouse in the heart of Rosemont. Located two blocks from the King St Metro, and a short stroll into Old Town or Del Ray for shopping and entertainment, you have ... [Read more]
Do you need a home with Metro Access?Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Nesbitt Realty's List For Home Shoppers Investing Around $840,000
Nesbitt Realty agents are full-time, local, knowledgeable long-time residents.