- 1717 Cameron St is located at Baggett in the 22314 ZIP code.
- The subject property has been selling 22 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 22
- The townhouses in this community are brick traditionals with an average of 900 sqft of living space.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $3,314 at closing.
- The median age of townhouses in Baggett is 82 years of age.
- Homes in this area were built around 1940.
More ideas at King Street Metro
This 3 level, 2 bedroom, 2 bath Old Town townhouse is located less than 1 block from the King Street Metro and close to all Old Town amenities! Features include hardwood floors on main and upper levels, a newly renovated kitchen with LVP ... [Read more]
Nesbitt Realty's Ideas
No active listings match your search.
Contact us to get a free no obligation list of similar properties or to be notified when properties become available with your criteria.
Nesbitt Realty has received numerous awards and recognitions for client satisfaction because we get results that make our clients happy. Your purchase is an investment, but your home is not an investment residence. I often say, "Buy the home you want. The place that feels like your home."