- Detached Homes in this neighborhood were built around 1920.
- If you use me as your purchaser agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you around $10,506 at closing.
- 304 N Pitt St is listed for $1,700,000.
- The neighborhood is served by Jefferson-Houston, and Lyles-Crouch Elementary Schools, and Alexandria City, Harrisonburg, and T.C. Williams High Schools.
- The subject property has been listed 45 days, but the average days on the market in this enclave is 108
- 304 N Pitt St is located at Old Town in the 22314 ZIP code.
More tips at King Street Metro We specialize in finding homes with easy access to the Orange, Yellow and Blue Lines in Virginia. Our specialized searches feature homes that are very close to metro stations.
Virginia was a Colony when this home was built. The Declaration of Independence was still 6 years in the future! History buffs: The front portion of this 3,000 sqft Home dates to 1770, and was built as a modest 2-room house. Over the ... [Read more]