- The median age of places in 1305 Queen St is 19 years of age.
- The end unit townhouses in this section are brick colonials with an average of 3,130 sqft of living space.
- The place is served by Barrett, Buckland Mills, Cherry Run, Churchill Road, Clermont, Colvin Run, Cub Run, Douglas Macarthur, Drew, Dumfries, Fairfax Villa, Franklin Sherman, Gravely, Great Falls, Groveton, Haycock, Honey Run, Indian Hollow, Jamestown, Jefferson-Houston, Kent Gardens, Lemon Road, Lyles-Crouch, Middletown, Navy, Nottingham, Oakton, Powell, Providence, Rappahannock County, Sandy Hook, Shenandoah, Shrevewood, Sleepy Hollow, Spring Hill, Springfield, Stanley, Stonewall, Stratford Landing, Sunrise Valley, The Nokesville School, Vienna, Virginia Avenue Charlotte Dehart, W.W. Robinson, Westbriar, Westlawn, White Oaks, Willow Springs, and Wolftrap Elementary Schools, and Alexandria City, Battlefield, Brentsville, Brentsville District, Central, Chantilly, Edison, Fairfax, Falls Church, Forest Park, James Wood, John Handley, Justice, Lake Braddock, Langley, Luray, Madison, Marshall, McLean, Mountain View, Oakton, Page County, Rappahannock County, Robinson, Sherando, Skyline, South Lakes, Spotswood, Strasburg, T.C. Williams, Wakefield, Warren County, Washington-Liberty, West Potomac, Westfield, Woodson, and Yorktown High Schools.
- The subject property has been listed for sale 33 days, but the average days on the market in this community is 116
- If you use me as your home buyer agent, Nesbitt Realty will rebate you about $4,378 at closing.
More ideas at King Street Metro
UPDATED Semi-detached home 1 block off King St in the heart of Old Town Alexandria. Charming 2 level home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bath and a fenced in rear yard. Owners have been transferred away for work, but not before making over $150,000. in ... [Read more]
Do you need a home with Metro Access?Are you looking for a home or condo near a metro station? Use our site to find properties close to Metro stations.
Recommended By Nesbitt Realty For Buyers
See more in Metro King St
Before you start shopping, know how much you can afford. I tell clients that there is no point in falling in love with an end unit townhouse you can't afford. We sincerely appreciate the opportunity to serve your real estate needs.