Here's a selection of fascinating end unit townhouses prepared by me specifically for home property hunters dreaming about $799,000 places near King St. Metro Stop in Alexandria, Virginia . This end unit townhouse is at 431 Old Town Ct Alexandria VA. The first on the line-up is a Colonial dwelling at Old Town Station in Alexandria. Continue reading "Pieces Of Advice For Home Shoppers Considering A Mid 20th-Century Home Around A Metro Station In 22314 In The City Of Alexandria At Old Town Station"
Continue reading "Remarkable Pics Of Carlyle Towers Condominium Condo Rentals"
How Much Is A Premium 2-Bedroom Condo In Alexandria?2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 is appears to be an intelligent purchase for many reasons. But Nesbitt Realty is not recommending you purchase this place of residence, or any particular condo in Alexandria ... at least, not until your agent know your goals. It's more important to me that we find the right property for you. What are your needs? What are your wants?
To get what you want, you need to know what you want For instance.Do you like masonry condo? Do you prefer brick or siding? What type of siding? How many baths do you need? 2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 has 2 full baths. What about half baths? 2181 Jamieson Ave #1001 has 0 half baths. What type of heating system do you prefer? Electric? Maybe you like natural gas or the warmth of an oil furnace? The most typical heating system in this section is forced air. Continue reading "2181 Jamieson Ave #1001, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Useful Points For Home Purchasers Shopping In The Alexandria Area
Very Large End Unit Townhouse For $1,454,000 in 22314Monika Ortiz tells us that, depending upon your price range, you might want to reflect on this end unit townhouse at 413 S Payne St listed for $1,454,000. But even so, compare this to the average square feet (1,491) of properties in the 22314 area to get a sense of today's market. Continue reading "413 S Payne St, Alexandria Real Estate Update"
520 John Carlyle St #431, Alexandria VA 22314 :: 0 BR // 1 BA // 0 HB // $1,600 Continue reading "$1,600 :: 0 Bedroom Property, Close To King St. Metro"
Townhouse at CarlylePhone us to learn more about 442 Chauncey Ct in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Secrets
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 48 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,410 sqft. But even so, 442 Chauncey Ct has 2,093 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $478 . Above all, 442 Chauncey Ct is $478 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 442 Chauncey Ct is 20 years old.
Here's some real estate options I selected specifically for home buyers searching for a $624,750 2-bedroom 2-baths contemporary home close to a Metro Stop. 1115 Cameron St #101 in Old Town could be a great choice if you're looking to spend less than $674,750. Continue reading "Choices To Look At Pursuing If You're Expending $624,750 For A Condo Beside King St. Metro In Alexandria"
What Are Condos Like At Carlyle Towers Condominium In 22314?If you’re interested in learning more about properties like 2151 Jamieson Ave #905 in Alexandria, you’ve come to the right place.
Real Estate Basics About The 22314 Area
- The median age of homes in the 22314 area is 38 years. 2151 Jamieson Ave #905 is 22 years old.
- The 22314 Area has an average price per square foot of $507 . But even so, 2151 Jamieson Ave #905 is $523 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the 22314 area is 73 days.
- The average living area in the 22314 area is 1,502 sqft. But, 2151 Jamieson Ave #905 has 1,147 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the 22314 area?