- Carlyle City– Located at 420 John Carlyle Street in Carlyle District, Alexandria VA 22314, this neighborhood provides stylish traditional townhouses with brick exteriors, double pane windows, and spacious floorplans.
- Carlyle Square Condos– This is a garden-style condo community located in the Carlyle District near the US Patent and Trademark Office.
- Carlyle Towers– Located between King St. Metro and the Eisenhower Metro in the Carlyle District, this is part of the new skyline of Alexandria that serves the neighborhoods surrounding the USPTO and the US District Court.
- Jamieson Walk– Located near the heart of Alexandria VA’s Carlyle District, these luxury condos are right around the corner from The United States Patent and Trademark Office and the Albert V. Bryan U.S. Courthouse.
- Royalton Condos– Located at 309 Holland Lane, Alexandria VA at the corner of Duke St. and Holland Land, these condos sit atop of the Whole Foods Market and are just a few paces from the King Street Metro.
- The Duke– is a community of townhouses and flats at Old Town Alexandria and the Carlyle District.
- Old Town Village– Established in 1998 in Old Town Alexandria’s south side near the Carlyle District, this village contains town-house style condos with modern amenities.
- 1600 Prince Condos– Located in Old Town South, this red-brick, mid-rise condominium building is a four-story building with mostly one-bedroom and one-bath units
- The Henry– This Condominium community, which includes one-bedroom and two-bedroom residences with an optional den, is located at 525 N. Fayette Street in Alexandria, Virginia 22314