Here's a couple of properties I curated specifically for home home buyers seeking a mid-sized place of residence in 22314 in the City of Alexandria at Old Town. This end unit townhouse is at 210 N Alfred St Alexandria VA. 210 N Alfred St is a 3-bedroom Colonial-style residence at Old Town in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Find A Great Deal On An End Unit Townhouse Not Far From King Street Metro Station Like 210 N Alfred St"
I specialize in buyers identify end unit townhouses in Alexandria at Old Town Alexandria. This place of residence is at 306 N Columbus St Alexandria VA. Continue reading "Highlighted Selections To Dream About If You're Investing $1,395,000 For A Home In The Neighborhood Of King Street Metro Station In Alexandria"
$1,400,000 :-: Alexandria VA 22314 - Comparables and Suggestions
Large Interior Unit Townhouse For $1,379,000 in Alexandria, VirginiaDepending upon your budget, you might want to mull over this dwelling at 1323 Wilkes St which is advertised for sale for $1,379,000. Nevertheless, consider that the average living area of places in the Alexandria area is 1,700. Continue reading "1323 Wilkes St, Alexandria Real Estate Announcement"
Here's some real estate options I selected specifically for purchasers looking for a $1,349,000 home not far from King Street Metro Stop at Old Town Alexandria. 115 N Lee St #Bh402 Alexandria VA is a $1,349,000condo at Old Town Alexandria in The City of Alexandria. Continue reading "Options To Ponder Pursuing If You're Investing $1,349,000 For A Condo Close To King St. Metro Station In 22314"
Are you reflecting on the thought of purchasing real estate in the City of Alexandria? I can help. Continue reading "Contemplating Listings At Carlyle Towers? Mull Over The Idea Of This Home."
How Much Do $1,385,000 3-BR 4 BA Residences Cost At Old Town Alexandria in 22314 in Alexandria?There’s a wealth of information available for home buyers thinking about homes comparable to 1323 Wilkes St in the Alexandria area.
Real Estate Reasons About The Alexandria Area
- The median age of homes in the Alexandria area is 45 years. 1323 Wilkes St is 6 years old.
- The Alexandria Area has an average price per square foot of $474 . But, 1323 Wilkes St is $565 per sqft.
- The average days on market in the Alexandria area is 57 days.
- The average living area in the Alexandria area is 1,646 sqft. But, 1323 Wilkes St has 2,451 sqft of living area.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the Alexandria area?
Do you want to learn more about real estate in Northern VA?Phone us to learn more about 1323 Wilkes St in 22314 in Alexandria. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Facts
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 82 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,461 sqft. Still, 1323 Wilkes St has 2,451 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $571 . On the other hand, 1323 Wilkes St is $571 per sqft.
- Did you know that brick is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. In contrast, 601 & 607 Oronoco St is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 601 & 607 Oronoco St is asking $5,995,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 45 years. 1323 Wilkes St is 6 years old.
2,451 Sqft Townhouses That Have Sold At Majesty WestWhat is your home at Majesty West in 22314 in point of fact worth? Nesbitt Realty can help you find the market value of your residence in the City of Alexandria for free. Call Nesbitt Realty to get a free and more accurate assessment of your property's value. Nesbitt can also prepare a marketing plan to explain to you how we plans to get you the best price as quickly as possible.
Did you know that in at Majesty West:Continue reading "Our Family-Run Business Can Sell Your Residence In The City Of Alexandria At Majesty West"
Here's a selection of residences prepared by me, Nesbitt Realty, specifically for property hunters trying to find modest luxury places at King St. Metro in 22314 at Old Town. This slate of townhouses starts with 513 Princess St Alexandria VA. Continue reading "What Modest Choices Are There For Home Purchasers Shopping For A Townhouse Beside King St. Metro Station?"
I specialize in helping home buyers choose Enchanting condos for sale beside King St. Metro Station In 22314 in the City of Alexandria . This featured home is at 312 S Washington St #302 Alexandria VA. This property is a 3 bedroom with 1,694 sqft of living space. Continue reading "Luxury Residences Near King Street Metro Station For Less Than $1,390,000"