Unique Big 3-Bedroom Townhouse :: Alexandria VA 22314So, is 415 S Payne St the townhouse for you? It could be. Still, you have to ask yourself these questions. Can you afford $1,385,000? Is it actually worth $1,401,000 or $1,349,000? Are you searching for a 3-bedroom 4-baths dwelling in The City of Alexandria? Do you need 4 full baths and 1 half baths? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $8,559 on this purchase? Get in touch with Nesbitt Realty to get an up to the minute look at exactly what $1,385,000 can buy you in Alexandria. Continue reading "415 S Payne St, Alexandria VA 22314 Listed"
Important Real Estate Considerations About 1200 Roundhouse Ln in AlexandriaSo, is 1200 Roundhouse Ln the perfect end unit townhouse for you? It's only possible to answer that question, if you know the answer to these questions. Can you afford $1,145,000? Is it actually worth $1,201,000 or $1,099,000? How would you like Nesbitt Realty to rebate you $7,076 on this real estate purchase? Are you shopping for a late 20th-century end unit townhouse in 22314 in the City of Alexandria? Do you need 3 full baths and 1 half baths? Julie Nesbitt can provide more information about 1200 Roundhouse Ln and provide a tour for qualified buyers. Reach out to Julie Nesbitt to learn more. Continue reading "1200 Roundhouse Ln, Alexandria Real Estate Dispatch"
3 beds, 3 full, 1 part baths
Home size: 2,260 sqft
Added: 06/25/21, Last Updated: 06/25/2021
Property Type: Condo for Sale
MLS Number: VAAR2000776
List Price: 2100000.00-->
Townhouse at CarlylePhone us to learn more about 442 Chauncey Ct in Alexandria, Virginia. [random_content group=but}, in the meantime, here's some basic information to get you started.
The City of Alexandria Secrets
- The average days on market in the City of Alexandria is 48 days.
- The average living area in the City of Alexandria is 1,410 sqft. But even so, 442 Chauncey Ct has 2,093 sqft of living area.
- The City of Alexandria has an average price per square foot of $478 . Above all, 442 Chauncey Ct is $478 per sqft.
- Did you know that masonry is the most common type of exterior in the City of Alexandria?
- 4600 Duke St #508 is the least expensive home in the City of Alexandria. 4600 Duke St #508 is listed for $1,650. But even so, 5075 Polk Ave is the highest-priced home in the City of Alexandria. 5075 Polk Ave is asking $3,950,000.
- The median age of homes in the City of Alexandria is 46 years. 442 Chauncey Ct is 20 years old.